Saturday, December 21, 2013

Random Rendezvous I

      Just another day at home chilling with the family. You know, the usual; throwing back bottles and laughing like there's no tomorrow. Uncle Jay was throwed and had us all rolling talking about how his tooth became brown. He says a girl "painted" it when he was licking her behind. How disgusting! While it was a lie, we still had tears coming from our eyes due to laughter, that man is crazy.
      In the midst of our little gathering a man walks in that I had never seen before. He was approximately 5'9", kind of stocky but looked firm, chocolate with a gorgeous smile and a bald head. Pause. If you know anything about me, you know I have a theory that all bald headed men can eat the box quite amazingly! Back to this guy though, from the moment he sat down and started talking I was attracted but I brushed it off because I thought it was the alcohol.
      As I quietly sat back and observed my scenery, I came to find out that he was Uncle Jay's friend Eric. Eric was 39, in the military and had one child. I wasn't aware that I was staring until I was snapped back to reality by my phone buzzing in my hand. I blushed shyly and he threw me the cutest smile before turning his attention back to uncle who was now impersonating Bernie Mac. Looking down at my phone, I saw that my girl Donelle had shot me a text asking me to ride with her uptown.
      Hopping up from where I was sitting, I stumbled a little from the Ciroc that I had been taking shots of all night. Fate would have it that I almost tripped and fell onto his lap. But he caught me by my waist and asked me if I was alright. I nodded and fixed myself to walk out of the door. Stopping by the mirror on my way out, I almost had a panic attack. I looked a mess! Jogging pants with a racer back tank and converses with my hair in a sweaty messy bun. If there was a slight chance in Heaven that Eric was checking me out, I know he was hardly impressed. Shaking my head I raced out the door to meet Donelle.
      In the car we both decided that we were hungry, so after getting gas we hit Barber Street to eat at this Italian restaurant. In between bites of my Philly Steak and Cheese sub I asked her, "Bitch, why you didn't come to the house to get fucked up with the fam?" "Girl you know I can barely get out with a one year old and no babysitter. Ma had to work and daddy went to the track so I knew not to make plans." We stayed inside the building at least another thirty minutes after eating, filling each other in on the latest gossip. "Lets go girl, I'm getting tired of sitting in this cold place," I begged her.
    Walking outside towards the car, we were overwhelmed with the sound of a horn and the sight of an oncoming white Chevrolet Tahoe. I was about to run up to the truck and cuss them out for coming within an inch of hitting the back of my girls' car. Jumping out of the front seat and into the street was my uncle Jay. One could only imagine what the hell he was up to. He walked up to me grinning and said let me talk to you. Pulling me away from Donnelle and the truck he says, "I got somebody that wants to talk to you". Confused I respond, "and who is that?" "Eric!" I gasp and am quiet for a moment. So he really was checking me out. "Um, well why didn't he come tell me himself, we both grown." "Girl, I don't know, I'm about to go get em. Matter fact just follow me to the truck."
    He hops back in the truck and I walk around to the drivers side and wait for Eric to get out. Wasting no time I asked him, "what is that crazy man talking about?" "Well, uh, I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you were and I wanted to take you out." OH MY GOD.......WHAT DO I SAY, LORD MY KNEES ARE GETTING WEAK. GIVE ME THE STRENGTH TO HELP ME STAND! Stuttering and attempting to regain my composure I reply, "wow, thank you...and I would love to". Breathing what seemed to be a sigh of relief he winked at me and said "ok, I'll pick you up at nine".

2 comments:

  1. I liked it. I'll definitely read the next part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you....I appreciate it and I hope you like part II which I will be posting tonight.... ((don't forget to share, I want the world to read my work!)) :-)

      Delete