Sunday, December 22, 2013

Random Rendezvous I Cont'd

       9:30. Here I am.......dressed and looking mighty fucking good if I do say so myself. I decided on a classic sleeveless little black dress underneath a white blazer with black lapels. My feet were adorned with black Louboutin Corneilles'. I was beginning to get upset because one, he wasn't on time and two, he hadn't called or texted to let me know what the hold up was. I mean damn, you asked me out and you have the AUDACITY to be late! Angry out of my mind I sent him a text saying "where the fuck are you and why haven't you contacted me?" Holding my phone in my hand while watching the time pass by, there was still no text. After a while I dozed off only to be awakened by my phone ringing at 10:00. "Come outside", his smooth voice demanded. Still upset I stormed outside mad that he kept me waiting so long. He was standing at the end of the steps with flowers in his hands and a note that simply said sorry. My frustration quickly subsided and I gave him a partial smile. Helping me into the passenger side of the vehicle I felt his hands brush my behind.
       Finally, on the road and after minutes of silence I said, "don't you ever keep me waiting that long again; my time is precious." He chuckled and replied, "I apologize beautiful, sometimes I can let time slip away without me even noticing it." Yea, yea I thought to myself. On the way to the restaurant we conversed about our occupations, family, hobbies and a bunch of other get-to-know-you things. I found myself smiling a lot when we talked because I love a man with good conversation.
      Pulling up to David's, an exquisite eatery on the other side of town, he helps me out and hands valet the keys. I had heard of this place but never had the opportunity to visit. Once seated he took the pleasure of ordering us each a glass of white wine. Thank God because I was still a little nervous being around him. I calmed down and became quite chatty over the next few glasses, only slowing down to savor the taste of my flat iron steak with portobello mushrooms. "I must admit this place is amazing Eric, thank you for bringing me here". "Anything for someone such as yourself, and I would gladly take you out again". I lowered my face smiling and hoping that he wouldn't see me blushing so damn hard. I feel like I look like an idiot! As if reading my thoughts he says "when you blush your eyes seem to sparkle, you are gorgeous". Damn, this man had all the right answers.
     "Ready to go", he asks. "Yes", I quickly respond.
Back in the Tahoe, he grabs my hand and gives it a peck. My God he has a nice set of lips. Rubbing his thumb in circles over the spot he had kissed he drove off from the restaurant. I had to squeeze my legs shut because my body temperature was beginning to rise and I knew why. I have to get out of this blazer. Releasing my hand from his embrace, I pull off my jacket and lay it on the middle armrest separating us. As if he couldn't wait he grabbed my hand again and looked me in my eyes. I broke the stare and went back to looking at the road in front of me. "You know you look like.......never mind". He hesitated finishing his sentence. "What, feel free to say whats on your mind". "See, I'm a respectable man but I can't seem to control myself around you." Uh-oh where is he going with this. My palms are getting sweaty and I'm getting nervous. He pulls over into this empty parking lot and kills the engine.
    Turning in his chair towards me he says, "when I look at you, I feel you. The heat coming off of your body takes me to another level and I've been trying all night but I just can't resist what I'm feeling. That smell of melon body mist radiating off of you fills my nose and all of a sudden I'm hungry....for you." Silence. Dead silence. What do I say to that? This was ummmm unexpected. My mouth went dry and I was at a permanent loss for words. Resuming his speech he whispers "you don't have to say a thing, I know you want it too. Take off your seat belt and crawl to the back of the truck." Was this really about to happen? With a stranger? Hell, I guess so because I did exactly as I was told.
      At the back of the truck, he sat in front of me on top of his folded down seats and took one of my fingers and placed it in his mouth. My lips parted to moan but I couldn't make a sound. That fire in the pit of my belly was growing as the heat between us grew. The warmth of his mouth and feel of his tongue licking my flesh was enough to send me over the edge. I stared at him as he continued this for a few minutes more. With my finger still in his mouth he slides closer to me and runs his hands along the inseams of the sides of my dress. In one swift motion he has my dress bunched around my waist.
     Removing my finger from his mouth I grab the back of his head and explored the inside of his mouth with my tongue. He was kissing me back with a fierceness that exceeded my own. He stops for a second to stick two of his fingers in my mouth and quickly removes them. Taking my tongue back and intertwining it with his, he used one hand to move my black lace panties to the side and the previously suckled fingers went inside me with the skill of a pro. Slowly he worked his fingers inside of me with his thumb rubbing my clitoris. I begin rolling my hips in time with his hand rhythms and I felt myself on the brink of an explosion. Just when I was about to cum he stopped; I said nothing but the desire dripping from my skin told everything. I opened my eyes and he removed his now soaked fingers and placed them in my mouth. Never knew I tasted so good.
   Trading places with me, he made me lie down on my back on the folded row of seats. Comfortable, he spread my legs and planted kisses up and down my inner thighs. Shaking I began to moan and plead for him to place his tongue on me. Answering my cries he licked from bottom to top and swirled his tongue around my clit. Latching on to my snatch like a leech, he licked my pearl over and over and over again making me squirm uncontrollably. My eyes rolling to the back of my head I felt myself losing it. I could barely hang on to the oncoming orgasm that was threatening to take control of me. When he placed his thumb over my anal hole I finally let go. Succumbing to the waves of ecstasy that washed over me, my legs locked around his neck and what I experienced was the best orgasm I had ever had. I knew his bald head had to hurt because I was beating the shit out of it. I laid there panting as he came up to me mouth glistening and kissed me, letting me taste myself once again. Whispering in my ear he told me that there was more where that came from. He kissed me on my neck and left me lying there.
    After a while, I regained my composure and ability to stand and crawled back to the front of the vehicle where he waited for me. He drove me home and we stopped once more along the way to go for round two. Needless to say that was a random rendezvous that caught me off guard but also one that I didn't regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment